|New Jersey Better
Business Bureau Accredited
|Please click here
for available dates
Instructions - Please read before making a reservation.
Spring Schedule (March 13th – May 30th, 2012)
Summer Schedule (June 13th – September 20th, 2012) opens on June 12th, 2012.
Please note you only need to select the vehicle you are driving do not make reservations for exploratory laps as this information is already programmed. You do not need to make a reservation for exploratory laps.
Maserati and Bentley Continental GT reservations open midnight March 13th, 2012 with select dates in spring and summer due to limited demand only select dates will be available.
Please plan 20-40 minutes to be onsite from check-in to experience completion.
Reservation Scheduling Steps
The steps below must be followed in chronological order to complete a successful reservation.
You will need the following information in order to complete a reservation
• GTDC gift certificate or Groupon
• Valid drivers license and a valid email address for the driver
Confirmations are sent to the email address provided. If you wish to receive the confirmation please enter the email corresponding to the desired recipient in the email box when completing the required data. Only one reservation at a time can be scheduled.
1) Select Vehicle type from the drop down menu (there is no difference between Lamborghini #1 and Lamborghini #2 or Ferrari #1 and Ferrari #2)
2) Select Start date - date you would like to drive
3) Select End date - must be same date as start date
4) Select Drive time start - the time you would like to begin your drive
5) Select Drive end time - must be ten minutes after start time
6) Select Check Availability
7) Photo of selected vehicle appears - Please click Select next to the photo of the car to proceed to Step 2
8) Proceed to Step 2
9) Please complete all fields in Step #2 - Missing fields will result in reservation cancellation. Please ensure all fields are correct an incorrect email address will result in a no confirmation receipt, in-valid drivers license will void your reservation. If your license is suspended, expired or not valid do not make a reservation. We check the validity of all drivers license prior to and on the date of the event.
10) Please review the cancellation and rescheduling policy and agree to all terms by checking the cancellation box
11) Select Book
12) This completes your reservation process. If you do not receive a confirmation please check your email spam folder. If you received an email there is no need for additional follow up as this confirms your final reservation.
Lamborghini Gallardo #1 and Lamborghini Gallardo #2 are the same models. There are two available for booking. If Gallardo #1 is unavailable please select Gallardo #2. The same applies to Ferrari #1 and #2. Time slots already reserved will be unavailable in the system. A new reservation for each ticket is required. Reservations for the same vehicle on the same day are not allowed for the same driver. If you are late or a no show a cancellation fee up to the price of your ticket applies. We reserve the right to cancel the event at any time for any reason with appropriate notice. In case of inclement weather rain, snow or sleet we will notify you in advance of your reservation and provide a rain check date.
• Go-pro DVD Recording $20 USD
• Spectator Fee $5 (covers insurance and entry to park)
• Pick-up from local Aberdeen-Matawan train must be scheduled at the time of reservations and at minimum 2 weeks prior to scheduled experience date
• Cancellation fee applies for no shows, and reschedules.
GTDC Code of Conduct
All GT Dream Cars customers are expected to dress in an appropriate manner and obey all driving and safety rules, convey a professional attitude and exhibit satisfactory personal hygiene. This is a family event and children/minors may be present. An adult must accompany children under the age of 17 at all times. Helmets must be worn at all times while in the vehicle (New Jersey State law) (sanitized helmets and hair nets will be provided). Seat belts must be worn at all times. Please review the following information in order to be prepared for an exciting visit.
Cell Phones are not permitted while driving or in the driving area
No revealing clothing permitted
Tie back long hair
T-shirts with inappropriate slogans/pictures are not permitted
Clothing should be comfortable and loose fitting
No open toe shoes permitted
Smoking permitted in designated areas only (outdoors)
Smoking not permitted in the cars, pit areas, or in-doors
No food or drinks are allowed unless provided to you by GT Dream Cars
Food and Drinks are not permitted in any of the vehicles
Alcohol and Drugs are not allowed on the property
Patrons under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs will not be allowed on the grounds or at the event and there ticket will be forfeited
Obscene Language and Violence prohibited
Vehicle Operation Conduct All patrons must:
Obey the rules of the driving instructor
Wear a Seatbelt and Helmet at all times
Obey all safety-briefing instructions
Obey all verbal and signaled commands given by GTDC staff
Arrive on time
Normal operations maybe hazardous to the following groups:
• Those who are pregnant
• Those with heart conditions
• Those with serious back problems
• Those subject to motion sickness
• Those with other health problems that may make them vulnerable to injury
Spectators are not allowed on the road course or in the photo area. Anyone wishing to be photographed with our vehicles must purchase a driving package via GT Dream Cars, or a spectator ticket.
Patrons are not allowed to adjust the navigation, cd/radio or any accessory features of the vehicle without consent from the driving instructor.
All drivers must present a valid driver’s license or international driver’s license; invalid, expired or suspended driving privileges will automatically prevent you from driving. No photocopies will be accepted. GT Dream Cars reserves the right to deny service to anyone at anytime without explanation for any reason.
NJ State Regulations: State law requires that each rider obey all written warnings and directions regarding this ride and refrain from behaving in a reckless manner that may cause or contribute to injury to drivers, passengers, spectators or others. Failure to comply is a violation of law and subject to penalty under the NJ code of criminal justice pursuant to N.J.S.A.5: 3-36:/ Violators may be subject to a fine of up to $1000 and imprisonment.
|The GT Promise: Nothing is more important to us than treating our customers well.|